Well, we are home safe and sound. We packed quite a lot in over the past week and a half and while it was sad to leave, it's always good to be home. In fact, in home just in time for tomorrow to sign the paperwork for both the selling of this house and the buying of our new house. I'm so excited but we've got a TON of stuff to do before we move. Thankfully we're in this house until the end of August so it's not a rush, rush, rush this weekend type thing. But, yeah!
While we were gone I was tagged from Glenna over at A Fridge full of Food... to recite "8 things you didn't know about me" and I figured my back home post was as good a place as any to post it so here they are:
1. As a child I was painfully shy. Strangers would look at me and I would start to cry and heaven help me if I was called on in class. Now, I'm only shy in certain situations (I'm not a good socializer in groups) but I'm more outgoing than anyone thought I could be.
2. As an adult I have never lived in one place for more than 4 years. Usually it's moving cities, but sometimes it's moving residences (like now). That totally goes against my growing up since I lived in the same house from age 6 until 18.
3. I hate, hate, hate change and anything unexpected. It totally freaks me out if plans change in the middle of doing something and I obsess over it until I have a new plan. I can make "worry" an art form.
4. I love to craft, but don't consider myself creative or crafty at all. I'm great at adapting things I've seen but not so good at starting from scratch.
5. My major in college was aerospace engineering and physics. Just what was I thinking.
6. I have vertigo off and on that doctors haven't figured out why. It hits me at the weirdest times and sometimes will last for months. Yuck.
7. Recently I've developed the strangest cravings for sour candy. In fact it might just be easier to keep a bottle of sour salt on my desk.
8. I can't stand bugs of any kind but don't mind reptiles.
I'm supposed to tag 8 people for this one but anyone that wants to join in on this feel free. Just leave me a comment so I know where to go look!